Concrete is known for its great strength, especially when combined with steel rebar.
Stamped concrete, also known as patterned concrete or imprinted concrete, utilizes concrete and is patterned or textured to resemble slate, stone, brick, tile and wood and various other natural textures and patterns. Commonly used in commercial concrete projects, stamped concrete can be used to create beautiful patios, sidewalks, driveways, floors, and walls.
Stamped concrete truly is superior to paving stones, brick, tile and wood.
- Cost-effective in comparison to alternate materials
- One of the most durable masonry materials available
- Virtually endless design possibilities
- Versatile in blending with other architecture and landscaping
- Short installation process
Due to the number of concrete textures, patterns, colors, and the cost of stamped concrete in relation to alternate materials, the choice to use stamped concrete in commercial projects is becoming more popular and frequently used.